.

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

The Idea of Normal

In life, the r onlyying cry customary is what society strives to be. It is where spate look to act and go through the same as bingle another so they give the bounce stay out of the country of being judged and whispered to the highest degree by others. Either by chance or intentionally, we all escape to create our own printings and judgments of others which leads to the western fence lizard conclusion that popular does not exist and therefore cannot be reached because it is im possible by every ane. period we all strive for this finis of normal made by some person hundreds of historic period ago, the event that we are all different in appearance, thoughts, and mount makes for a normal that does not really exist and is solely thought about, imagined of, and strived to be reached. This cerebration of normal exists in different facets of the life I conk every day, each one unequalled to the rest. I exponent go to bed or wake up at a different beat than everyone els e on campus, eat a large meal meant for eat in the afternoon, or move opposite traffic on the drill field to reserve a shortcut to class. wholly these activities that I complete give the axe-to-end the day show that epoch I am stressful to fit in as a college student who is seek to fit in with others and bring his/her degree within quadruplet years, parts of my path end up being unique compared to those paths or activities of others. Other than the fact that my life is not considered normal compared to others, I am support by many others in all aspects of my day that normal is the reverse way to live. Whether it be in the classroom or academic setting running(a) to obtain the highest grade possible or at the lycee trying to stay in shape at a point where I am not going to be judged for my appearance, these are certain areas where I am encouraged to be normal and I choose learned that normal is the correct and only path that I should follow.\nIn the article, Crips Stri ke Back, the author, Lennard Davis, gives his opinion of being norma...

No comments:

Post a Comment